Thursday, October 2, 2008

CRAZY WORLD

We have had sooo much going on lately! We moved!!! YEAH!!! We have a new house that we love! It is a lot bigger (with 9 people we need bigger) and it has 2.5 acres! We are so blessed. All of my stuff is still in boxes or I would post pictures... I will soon!
We have been talking about how much has gone on this year!!! TONS
January- Todd received the Priesthood.
February-JD had his 1st birthday!
March-Went to Guatemala to bring JD home.
April- Had JD sealed to us in the Manti Temple, Dave was put in Bishopbric.
May- Luke came home from Guatemala and had his 1st birthday.
June- Kids out for summer.
July- Brit went to EFY and Todd and Dave to Scout camp.
August- Luke sealed to us in Manti Temple.
September- Faith baptized, we moved, Becky had fender bender.
October- Todd broke 1st board with hand at Kung Fu.
What's to come? Who knows but it sure is a crazy world.

4 comments:

Skybob said...

Pretty crazy, the house sounds great! Shelly told me about the board Todd broke, that's pretty cool.

Shell said...

I am dieing to see pictures of the house I don't care if there are boxes I just want to see it and your yard.

You have had quite a year, alot of neet things have happened.

Widdison Warbler said...

Yah! Good for you. Let us know what's going on and post pictures soon!
Amy

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀人,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

Followers

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with 7 kids. I love being a mom. I love being a wife to the WORLDS greatest husband ever!!!!!! Life is busy and full of surprises but it is good.