Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First big snow
















Last night we had the first big snow of the season. Actually it is on going! The kids are home today with a snow day. It should keep snowing all day and thru Thurs. WOW! Anyway - it is beautiful! I love these days when we just hang out and play and have hot cocoa! Last night for FHE we played in the snow. We couldn't find our sleds so we found a baby swim tube! Dave pulled the kids on it running around - when that proved too hard - we do have teenagers - we hooked it up to the truck and towed them around the back yard - did I mention how much I love my new house - with LAND!!!

5 comments:

Shell said...

Looks like fun. We have a couple inches here.

The Browns said...

so fun! Isn't the snow amazing??? Ben and I took Elizabeth out and built a snowman and let her slide down the hill in the back yard. She loved it!!

The Becker Bunch said...

I'm SO HAPPY there will be fresh snow and that you have a yard to play in!!:) We're so excited to see you guys!! We'll call you on Friday! Great pictures by the way...so fun!

La Mujer Loca said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here too! I LOVE SNOW! We're getting the fluffy stuff. Can't wait till it warms up a bit so the kids and I can build snow forts and snowmen. SNOW:)

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀人,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

Followers

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with 7 kids. I love being a mom. I love being a wife to the WORLDS greatest husband ever!!!!!! Life is busy and full of surprises but it is good.