Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Luke's birthday!


the wagon that started the war

ok, life jackets are a lame birthday gift - but we want to go canoeing this weekend.


Birthday cake



Wow my Lukie is 2! He has now been home for a year! yeah! The year before was kinda tough! He is such a cutie. He has some serious personality! HAHA he is like a real cartoon! He keeps us laughing. We have to celebrate JD again too. They are only 3 months apart and don't get the whole it's not my birthday thing. We just bought 1 wagon! HUGE mistake. We had a war all day. I think we will be getting another wagon.




4 comments:

Shell said...

Happy Birthday Luke! when you have two kids that close in age you have to have 2 of everything. They are so cute and getting so big. I miss you.

Clouse Family said...

How FUN! We want to go canoeing with you sometime K!

nixon5 said...

what a cute family you have. Love the chicken too. How fun!. Happy bday to you little guy.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀人,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

Followers

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with 7 kids. I love being a mom. I love being a wife to the WORLDS greatest husband ever!!!!!! Life is busy and full of surprises but it is good.