Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holy Ghost

A couple of months ago I was cleaning the house with Kara (6 years old) and she asked me why we have so many pictures of Jesus. I told her because we love Him and want to remember Him. She than asked why we don't have any pictures of Heavenly Father. I told her we just don't really have any pictures of Heavenly Father. She got the biggest smile on her face and said " I know why we don't have any pictures of the Holy Ghost" Surprised I asked why. She said "that would be really weird" again I was surprised and asked why that would be weird. She said " A floating head?" I asked her what she meant she said "The Holy Ghost doesn't have a body!" I guess if you think about it it makes perfect sense. What a sweetheart. Sometimes I think we need to make sure our little sweethearts understand really what we mean.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wahoo, we found eachother through blogging! I am so glad you found our blog! I am ooo-ing and ahhh-ing over how darling your kids are....but you need to post all of them! I'd love to see Faith and Kara, too! What are your darling little boys' names? Keep blogging, it is so much fun! Great to hear from you! I think about you often and how you have always been a great example of a great momma.

Christie said...

That is hilarious! You should send that in to the church publications.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀人,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

Followers

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with 7 kids. I love being a mom. I love being a wife to the WORLDS greatest husband ever!!!!!! Life is busy and full of surprises but it is good.