Friday, November 14, 2008











Today has been a good day. Sometimes I get so caught up in life and the business of everything that I forget how very blessed I am. I have everything I have ever dreamed about! The worlds most wonderful husband. 7 beautiful, healthy children, and wonderful friends. Life is good. Today is my sweet Jess's birthday. It takes me back to the day she was born in Oklahoma. She has always been such a joy to us. Such a special girl. I also was playing with my babies - remembering this time last year Dave and I went to Guatemala to visit them for the first time. The hardest thing I ever did was spend a week with them and then have to leave them!!!!! Not knowing when we would be able to bring them home - everyon told me it would someday just be a memory - and it it. They are here! They are trully part of our family! I love my children so much! Such wonderful kidos!

Followers

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with 7 kids. I love being a mom. I love being a wife to the WORLDS greatest husband ever!!!!!! Life is busy and full of surprises but it is good.