Sunday, December 19, 2010

Utah in the Summer of 2010

I love this pictue.  I think it is one of my all time favorites!  Dad and Faith looking at the Temple!  I love seeing my Dad with his arm around her telling her stories.  I am so grateful for my parents and all that they do for all of us!  I know without question I can count on them for anything!  I love they way they have embraced my husband and all of my siblings spouses as part of the family!  They love them every bit as much as the love us!  I have thought a lot about that lately - as my kids get older and I think of them getting married someday!  I hope I can be like them!  I am so grateful to have parents that taught me what is right and taught me how to make good decisions!  Love you Mom and Dad!



No comments:

Followers

My photo
I am a stay at home mom with 7 kids. I love being a mom. I love being a wife to the WORLDS greatest husband ever!!!!!! Life is busy and full of surprises but it is good.